- callback support on Windows x64
- dynload Mach-O and Win64 support
- dynload interface clean-up and improvements
- Erlang binding
- PPC64 support (call and callback, for both, little and big endian ELF ABI)
- GCC Compile Farm: This project really rocks and helped so much .. so far! THANK YOU!
- GWDG supports us with a remote developer box running Sun/SPARC machine.
With their support we created and maintain a port for the SunPro compiler and SPARC v7/v9 ABI for lib dyncall.
A big thank you to Ms Boost and Ms Idossa and the Solaris working group!