- callback support on Windows x64
- original dynload Mach-O and Win64 support
- dynload interface clean-up and improvements
- Erlang binding
- ppc64 support (call and callback, for both, little and big endian ELF ABI)
- Windows arm64 support (call, callback and armasm64 support in cmake)
- robustness fixes for some tests
- help with macOS/arm64 and windows/arm64 tests
- dynload fix for PE files that do not contain a symbol export directory
- aggregate-by-value (struct, union) support for x64 (win and sysv)
- windows/x64/masm directives to specify how stack unwinds (help for debuggers, exception handling, etc.)
- GCC Compile Farm: This project really rocks and helped so much .. so far! THANK YOU!
- GWDG supports us with a remote developer box running Sun/SPARC machine.
With their support we created and maintain a port for the SunPro compiler and SPARC v7/v9 ABI for lib dyncall.
A big thank you to Ms Boost and Ms Idossa and the Solaris working group!